My Latest UFO Sighting

 This occurred on Sept 15, 2021 just east of Albuquerque, NM. Below is my facebook post from that day.

Around 7:30 this evening I was sitting out on the front porch. Watching the sunset and playing on my phone. I look up to the south and there is this THING in the sky! It reminded me of my dog's kong toy. It was bell shaped and floating silently across the sky. I took video and photos. Sadly, only 1 short video exists because apparently I was so excited that I forgot to click record! No matter, you need full screen to actually see it on the video because I couldn't zoom and I don't know that would work here on FB. I could have thought that maybe this was just a hot air balloon because it seemed to be around that size (no sound from it), but I took four steps back after my photos, yelled into the house for Brit to come out and see it and when I look for it again it was GONE! JUST DISAPPEARED! The photos need to be enlarged as much as possible to see it.










Some additional notes before I forget: I watched this object for at least 3 minutes before it disappeared. It seemed to be coming towards me. It looks further away in the photos than it seemed to be as I watched it. I believe that is because my iPhone automatically takes wide shots. There was probably a better setting to use, but I didn’t know what it was. As I was watching it, it seemed to be changing colors. The colors I noticed were black, a dark green, rusty red and a golden yellow color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog