May Tamed Wild Box

 I was super happy with this box! It came on the day of my second COVID shot and was the bright spot of that day! 

The first thing I saw upon opening was The Earth and Animal Spirits book! I am always happy to get books and looking through this one since then - it is quite informative! The first part is about different animal spirits and second half are earth spirits like fairies, elves, gnomes and even goblins! 


The second thing I pulled out wondering what it was ended up being a small bar of handmade soap with little amethyst chips inside! I can't wait to use and get all the chips out! 



Next I opened the little box and inside was a green aventurine tree of life necklace! I have a couple tree of life pendants, but this one is quite different. It is a good size, around 2", not tiny like last months pendant. I've already worn it once! 



Then the little bag, an adorable carved agate stone cat! Apparently there were quite a few different animals you could get and they "intuitively" chose one and in my case I would say they chose right!


Earthly spirits tea, enlarge to read ingredients.



Lastly, was the altar cloth! A beautiful velvet forest green with a gold tree of life! 



A card describing the uses of items and their meaning. Also, a card with a nature spirits ritual that I think I will try for summer solstice. I will report on that after I try it! 

I haven't tried the tea yet, but I have rarely met a tea I didn't like and on a 1 to 5 star scale I give this months box  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog