Tamed Wild June 2021

 


I have learned that these little pendants are supposed to be charms which makes a lot more sense. Not every month has a charm, last month was a necklace. I really like this one, which was Lugh's shield and somewhere I have a charm necklace that I will use it on! 


As I said before I always like books. This is a nice one giving information on many different gods! 


The monthly tea, in this case an elixir with other things to help make it. 



Like honey sticks and a dropper and 


a bottle to put it in.

Lastly, a desert rose



I have seen these at local rock/mineral shops, but didn't really know what they were. They are gypsum crystal and very lovely. This one was a good size and it makes me happy! 

In break down the honey sticks, dropper and bottle I could have done without. I have plenty of those. On the other hand, it isn't like they won't be used.

Overall I give this month a 3 out of 5 stars. ⭐⭐⭐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog