Skunk Ape Visit?

 Back in late 2010 and early 2011 I was involved with a group that was putting on a UFO/paranormal conference. We were meeting at one of the members house to work some stuff out. At one point Nancy, the person putting out the money for the conference called one of our speakers to run something by him. The speaker was Kewaunee Lapsertis, author of Psychic Sasquatch and several other Sasquatch books. Right as Nancy ended her phone call the most horrid odor enveloped the room! It wasn't like someone farted, although there was a sewer smell to it, but also mold, rot and a skunk like odor! Judging by reports of the creature called a skunk ape the smell was just like that! Some also say Sasquatch doesn't smell like roses either! I think I was the first to actually say something because we were all kind of shocked. I said something like what the heck is that smell? I remember Nancy saying "I don't know, but that is the second time I have had that happen after talking to Kewaunee!"  The odor lasted quite a while, at least 3 minutes and didn't slowly fade, but just disappeared! 

I am sure I probably wrote about this incident somewhere when it happened. I had not thought about it in years, but the other night I dreamed it exactly as it happened and because of that I thought there must be some reason I was suppose to remember, think about it again or write about it. I don't know what the reason is, but maybe that will come to me eventually. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog