Calling Rain!

 I had originally planned to do a nature meditation for Summer Solstice, but I already felt I knew what nature was saying. It is hot and dry and we need rain! So instead I made up a rain ritual. 

Lapis, moonstone, a moonstone orgone point, bowl of water, lemon balm, stone cat on my tree of life carved selenite plate. I chose the moonstone, lapis and lemon balm because they all supposedly are water elements. I sprinkled water over the plate using the lemon balm and meditated on rain while using the rain stick over it. I also wore the tree of life pendant I got from Tamed Wild and 2 moonstone and 1 lapis ring.

Will it do any good? Well, it can't hurt. Nothing, but sunshine forecast for the next few days so I may need to try again. 



Comments

Susan Demeter said…
Sending you many good wishes for a substantial, but gentle, cool rain shower. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog

Fairy Circles