Mr. Stacky topples, but survives!




I went out to check my garden today only to find my Mr. Stacky planter had blown over in the heavy winds last night! Thankfully only one plant had actually come out of its pot and there was only a bit of soil lost that I replaced. It seems fine now that it is back upright. It was probably mostly my fault since the ground is not completely level where I have it (or pretty much anywhere in my yard). 





As you can maybe see from the photos, my kale and herbs (especially cilantro and lemon balm) are super happy! I still have one stack left that could be planted, but with it blowing over last night I am not sure about doing that. The top would totally be spilled out all over if there had been anything in there. Also, I kept a heavy metal garden sculpture with a heavy solid glass ball (it must weigh close to 5 lbs) in the top to try to keep it from blowing over! 

Oh, and the top photo of this post is my mulberry tree! It is just full of berries! I am so happy because there were very few berries last summer and I was afraid it might be sick. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog