Moonstone Magic

Not sure why, but I ordered a moonstone worry stone on Etsy. I like moonstones so I guess that is reason enough. When I got it 5 days ago I read somewhere that they are good to calm and help to fall asleep. I am always trying to find something that calms my mind when I can't sleep. I've tried all the lavender and CBD oils, various sprays, teas and so on. None of them worked for me. Why not try one more thing? I put it on the table next to my bed and forgot about it. That night I had the BEST dream! I don't normally have nightmares, but most of my dreams are kind of weird and uncomfortable (at least the ones I remember), but this was just a wonderful dream. I woke up right after and thought "wow!" All of the sudden the moonstone popped up in my mind, almost like it was telling me that it had somehow brought me that dream. I have used the moonstone almost every night since then, it is a worry stone so when I can't turn my mind off and fall asleep I rub it and strangely enough (at least so far) my mind seems to flow to how smooth and cool it is and before I know it I am calm and falling asleep. So far I haven't had any other great dreams that I recall, but at least I can fall asleep! 

Last night I must have fallen asleep while rubbing it. I woke up and couldn't find it anywhere! I was very upset and went back to the seller on etsy and ordered 2 more! I did eventually find it on the bed buried between two blankets, but I won't mind having extras! 

Possibly it works because I think it will, but I always think everything will work and it doesn't. I will continue to update you on if it is working or stopped working for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog