Pablo

 



A few weeks back I saw cute obsidian aliens like Pablo on one of those overpriced new agey sites. They wanted $45 dollars, plus shipping! I didn't like it that much so I checked Etsy and found I could get the exact same one from China for under $20 including shipping. He arrived today! I was sitting outside and enjoying rubbing his smooth cool head, not really thinking of anything and all of the sudden the name Pablo popped into my mind! I just assumed he was telling me his name. I would expect a Chinese name, but no that is what came into my head and it was pronounced correctly. Right now I am planning on keeping Pablo next to my bed, which may or may not be a good idea. I wait to see if he has anything else to say! 


Addendum: I looked up the meaning of the name Pablo and it was "small and humble." As you can see he is quite small. 

Comments

regan lee said…
I love this guy!
LesleyinNM said…
Thanks Regan! I feel he is very friendly and am happy to have him!

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog