My latest unexplained experience

 Last night around 11:00 I went into the kitchen to get my tea that had been seeping. Mind you, I had been in the kitchen just a few moments before pouring the hot water and adding the tea and noticed nothing unusual. When I entered there was the most overwhelming strong smell! It was not necessarily a bad smell, it was like a very sweet smelling perfume, but like a gallon of whatever it was had spilled! The only thing I could come up with was that my fruit on the counter was rotting, but it was fine. I then checked my tea to make sure that wasn't it. No. I stuck my nose in every cabinet, the fridge and the trash and the smell did not seem to be coming from any of those places! I went back to the living room pondering what on earth it could be. A minute later Brit went into the kitchen comes back into the living room and asks me why the kitchen smells like perfume. I tell him I have no idea and will have to figure it out tomorrow. I am sitting sipping my tea and I start to smell a hint of it in the living room, this irritates me so I go the the kitchen to once again try to search out the smell. When I get to the kitchen the smell is completely gone! Just disappeared! I come back to the living room and it is gone from there too! 

I can come up with several "paranormal" explanations. My favorite is that my friend Skylaire who died two days before was paying me a visit.

As for "logical" explanations the best I can do is that the kitchen door was open (the screen door shut) and there was some sort of weird smelling creature hoping to get into my trashcan on the back porch. 

Comments

Bob Friedman said…
strange , indeed !

Popular posts from this blog

Pablo

New Blog